Sponsored by CDBaby
You’ve probably heard horror stories about expensive instruments being destroyed by air travel — maybe via careless baggage handlers, rapid humidity changes during flight, or something completely unexpected.
These guitar-traveling tips apply to ukuleles too! In this free guide, you’ll find some quick tips to help you minimize the chances of becoming another victim of guitar mistreatment. Inside, you will learn about:
- When you should check your guitar and when you should carry it on board
- How to make sure you can keep your guitar with you during flight
- How to safely pack your guitar for travel
- What to do if your guitar gets damaged during flight
- How to get the airline to take responsibility for the damage
- And more
If you learned something new here, will you leave us a tip? We're asking you to give just $2 (or whatever you can afford) to support this site.